viernes, agosto 16, 2019

BLONDIE - Call me



Call on me, oh call up, 
baby Call on me,
 oh call Call on me,
 oh call up,
 darling I know who you are
 Come up off your calling chart 
I know where you're coming from
 Call me! (Call me!) On the line Call me,
 call me any anytime Call me! (Call me!)
 I'll arrive You can call me any day or night
 Call me 

 Cover me with kisses, 
baby Cover me with love 
Roll me in designer sheets 
I'll never get enough Emotions come,
 I don't know why 
 Cover of love's alibi Call me! (Call me!)
 On the line Call me, 
call me any anytime Call me! (Call me!) 
I'll arrive When you're ready 
we can share the wine Call me 

Ooh, he speaks the languages of love 
Ooh, amor, llámame, llámame!
Ooh, appelle moi, mon cheri,
 appelle moi! 
Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, anyway
 Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, 
any day Call me! (Call me!) 

My love Call me, 
call me any anytime Call me (Call me!) 
For a ride Call me 
Call me for some overtime Call me! (Call me!)
 My love Call me 
Call me in a sweet design Call me! (Call me!)
 Call me for your lover's lover's alibi Call me! (Call me!)
 For a ride Call me, 
call me any anytime Call me (Call me!) 
Uh, call me Uh, uh, uh, call me! (Call me!)
 My love Call me, call me any anytime

No hay comentarios.: