viernes, diciembre 16, 2016

IMELDA MAY - Tainted love

 

Sometimes I feel I've got to, run away I've got to Get away, from the pain you drive into the heart of me The love we share seems to go nowhere And I've lost my light 'cos I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

 Once I ran to you, now I run from you This tainted love you're given I give you all girl could give you Take my tears and that's not nearly all Oh...Tainted love Tainted love

Now I know I've got to, run away I've got to Get away 

You don't really want any more from me To make things right 
You need someone to hold you tight 
And you think that love is to pray 
But I'm sorry I don't pray that way D
on't touch me please I cannot stand the way you tease I love you 
but you hurt me so So I got to pack my things and go

No hay comentarios.: